TEFAF (The European Fine Art Fair) will take place in MECC Maastricht from 14 to 24 March. In 2019, the Thursday and Friday are invite-only days, meaning that the event will be open to the public from Saturday 16 March. Find out the most convenient ways of travelling to TEFAF in Maastricht.
By public transport
- Maastricht Randwick railway station is located 250 metres from the MECC. Please visit www.9292ov.nl for up-to-date travel information.
- You can easily travel from the train station to the MECC using the several bus services departing from the Forum MECC bus stop. For more information, please visit www.arriva.nl/limburg.
- The address is: MECC, Forum 100, 6229 GV Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- Follow the signs to MECC to find a parking space at TEFAF. There are plenty of parking facilities within ten minutes' walk of the event.
Taxi and Hotel shuttle service
Between 14 and 24 March, extra facilities will be in place to ensure easy travel to and from hotels, railway stations, and airports. You can look at the TEFAF website for more information.
P+R Maastricht Zuid
P+R Maastricht Zuid cannot be used as a P+R location during TEFAF. You can park in MECC's P5 car park during TEFAF at the regular rate of € 15 per day.
Via P+R Maastricht Noord
You can also use P+R Maastricht Noord. You can park for free here if you purchase a return ticket for €2 for bus number 10, which runs four times an hour to Randwyck (get off at the ‘Forum MECC’ stop). Alternatively, you can catch the train – running twice an hour – to Randwyck station for the regular public transport price of € 1.77 one way. The MECC is a short walk from Maastricht Randwyck railway station.
Tips for travelling to Maastricht
- Our route planner provides advice on how to travel to Maastricht quickly and conveniently.
- Before setting off, consult our Smart Map for up-to-date information on the traffic situation, journey times, congestion, and available spaces in the car park in which you wish to park.
- We also recommend visiting the centre of Maastricht.
Please contact Maastricht Bereikbaar's customer service department on +31 (0)43 799 94 09 or call the Municipality of Maastricht on 14043. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.