This is my P+R day!
A P+R day is one with no traffic or parking-relating stress, fewer CO2 emissions, and more exercise. All this is possible thanks to the many P+Rs in the region. If you are an employee of one of Maastricht Bereikbaar's partners, you can now use a P+R car park in South Limburg for free for four weeks as part of your commute. Try it out on a day or two, just to see whether it's something for you.
How does Park+Ride work?
- Park for free at a P+R car park and continue your journey for free by public transport.
- You can try out public transport in South Limburg for your commute during the four-week trial period with the Maastricht Bereikbaar public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart’). The offer is valid on all Dutch public transport providers.
- If your P+R operates a paid-parking system (such as in P+R Valkenburg, Heerlen, and Sittard), we will pay the fees during the trial period!
P+R from Valkenburg, Heerlen, and Sittard
- Q-Park will send you a ‘smart card,’ valid for one month, which you can use to park at the P+Rs in Valkenburg, Heerlen, or Sittard.
- In Valkenburg, Heerlen, or Sittard, you can also choose to take only the parking deal offered by Q-Park.
- At the end of the one-month trial, you will receive advice on a montly subsciption or a parking account deal, depending on your usage. If you choose a season ticket, you will pay nothing for the first three months of the twelve-month subscription (equal to a 25% discount).
Fill in the form below to sign up for the free, four-week public transport trial and plan your first P+R day.
New data will follow soon.