Discover the folding bike
You can travel to work in a variety of ways. Trains can reach speeds of up to 140 kilometres per hour. Public transport may be the quickest option for you. However, travel times to and from the railway station are often the decisive factor. If this is the case for you, then consider a folding bicycle, as they are:
- fast – because you can start cycling as soon as you leave the railway station.
- cheap – because you can take them with you on the train and bus free of charge.
- multi-purpose – easy to use from P+R locations when travelling to work or going on a city trip.
- light – because they are easy to take with you, even when going up the stairs or using the lift.
- compact – they are easy to store, because they easily fit into small corners.
- eco-friendly and healthy – cycling is good for both the environment and your health.
If your employer is affiliated with Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar, then you can make use of a Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart’) to travel for free for up to eight weeks. During this period, you can also try out a folding bike for free for four weeks.
If you do not work for one of our affiliated partners, then visit www.ontdekdeebike.nl to try a folding bike for a week. Our free trial offer puts you in charge!