Taking the bus to and in Maastricht
Arriva provides the public bus transport in Limburg and makes sure that you travel comfortably from, to, and in Maastricht. There are bus stations located near to your final destination where you can disembark. The buses from De Lijn and TEC can also be used to travel to and from Belgium.
Maastricht city bus
You can catch the bus from anywhere in the region to travel quickly and easily to the city centre of Maastricht. View the map for more information. You can pay using your public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart') or purchase your ticket directly from the driver.
- Bus 1: (Oud Caberg) – Malberg – Centrum – Station – MUMC – De Heeg
- Bus 2: Oud Caberg – Centrum – Station –Scharn – Heer – De Heeg
- Bus 3: Wolder – Centrum – Station – Nazareth
- Bus 4: Valkenburg – Scharn – Station – Centrum – Pottenberg – CabergLijn 5: Daalhof – Centrum – Station – MUMC – Heugem
- Bus 6: Daalhof – Centrum – Station – De Geusselt – AmbyLijn 7: Forum MECC – Heer – Caberg – Pottenberg – Centrum – Heer – Forum MECC
- Bus 8: Boschpoort – Bemelen – Valkenburg
- Bus 9: Villapark – Centrum – Station – Limmel – Borgharen – Bunde
- Bus 10: P+R Maastricht Noord – Centrum – Villapark – Randwyck – Heer – Gulpen
- Bus 15: Centrum – Station – Heugemerveld – Eijsden
Please visit Arriva's website for more information on its bus services and timetables.
Maastricht regional bus
The regional bus connections have been coordinated as effectively as possible so that you can travel to many destinations easily by public transport. You can pay using your public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart') or purchase your ticket directly from the driver.
- Bus 30: Sittard – Maastricht Airport – P+R Maastricht Noord - Maastricht Station
- Bus 57: Maastricht – Mheer – Slenaken – Gulpen
- Bus 350: Maastricht – Cadier en Keer – Gulpen – Vaals – Aachen Centrum
Travelling within the Euregio Meuse-Rhine
You can also travel around the Euregio easily by bus.
- Travel from Maastricht to Aachen by bus with Arriva's bus 350. Tickets can be purchased on the bus, or you can pay with your public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart').
- Travel from Maastricht to Hasselt in Belgium (via Genk or directly), Tongeren, and Eisden (in Belgium) with De Lijn. You can purchase a ticket from the driver or in advance.
- Travel from Maastricht to Liège with TEC. You can purchase a ticket from the driver.
- Arriva's ‘Euregioticket’ is a convenient way of travelling by bus or train through the Meuse-Rhine region – and it only costs €19 a day. You can purchase the ticket from the bus driver, at the machine at the station, from official Arriva or NS service points, or online. A week or weekend ticket is available. At weekends and on German, Dutch, and Belgian public holidays, the Euregio ticket is valid for up to two adults and three children aged between four and eleven.
- FlixBus mobility provider operates bus services from the Netherlands to many international destinations.