Where are the public toilets in Maastricht?
If you're going to spend a day shopping or soaking up culture in Maastricht, it's good to know where the public toilets are in case you need to. The City of Maastricht offers visitors to the city the opportunity to use a public toilet in various places. In addition to the public toilets, you can also use toilets in a pub/café for a fee or a consumption.
Maastricht Central Station
Address: Stationsplein 29
Open daily from: 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
Address: Vrijthof 100
- Monday from 12:00 noon to 6:00 PM
- Tue-Fri from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM
Mosae Forum (city office):
Address: Mosae Forum 10
Here, you can use the restrooms on the first floor.
- Monday to Thursday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Address: Avenue Ceramique 50
- Closed on Mondays
- Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Catering establishments in Maastricht
There are a number of catering establishments that also open their toilets to non-guests:
- Coffee Lovers Plein 1992, Plein 1992 77
- De Poshoorn, Stationsstraat 47
- ’t Piepenhoes, Maastrichter Brugstraat 2
- Pieke Potloed, Sporenstraat 5
- Café Forum, Sint Pieterstraat 4
Via the app HogeNood and via stickers, you can see which catering establishments have public toilet facilities available.
Toilets accessible for the disabled
There are also several toilets in Maastricht that are accessible for the disabled. These include the municipal toilets at Mosae Forum, Centre Céramique and Theater aan het Vrijthof (Vrijthof 47). You can also go to Boekhandel Dominicanen (Dominicanerkerkstraat 1).