Electric charging stations in Maastricht
Take a look at the map that shows all the charging stations in the city to see where you can charge your electric vehicle. Many of the Q-Park car parks also have electric charging stations, as indicated by the parking locations on the Smart Map.
Guidelines for parking and charging at electric charging stations
- For (hybrid) electric vehicle
- Make sure you actually connect to the charging station
- You must have a valid parking permit or parking ticket
- Do not use a charging station for more than 4 hours at a time so that everybody can use them
- Cars that are not connected to the charging station may be towed away or fined. This applies to both permit holders and non-permit holders.
- Report cars that are not connected to a charging station, but are parked in a charging space, to Enforcement (14043)
- Charging rates vary from station to station and depend on the owner or operator of the station and the service provider from whom you purchased your charging card.