Underground bicycle-parking facility railway station
The facility is open every day as of 15 minutes before the first train departs and up to 15 minutes after the last train arrives.
Please note that the opening hours are linked to the train timetable, so they may be different on certain days. If the last train is delayed, the facility will remain open for longer.
- Covered parking
- Fietsen en bromfietsen/scooters toegestaan
The bicycle-parking facility can accommodate around 3,000 normal-sized bicycles, including 100 ‘OV-fietsen’ (bicycles provided by Dutch Railways), 80 ‘oversized’ bicycles, such as tandems and electric or non-electric cargo bikes, and 40 mopeds or scooters.
Note: You will need a public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart’) to park your bicycle
You will need a public transport pass (‘OV-chipkaart’) to check in to the facility and park and collect your bicycle. If you don't have a pass, you can collect a free temporary pass from one of the employees at the facility or buy an anonymous public transport pass at the Dutch Railways (NS) desk for €7.50.
Costs of parking
- You can park your bicycle for free for the first 24 hours.
- After the first 24 hours, the daily fee for cyclists is €1.25. An annual subscription costs €75.
- The daily fee for mopeds, scooters, and ‘oversized’ bicycles is €2.50. An annual subscription costs €150.
- You can load your subscription onto your public transport pass.
You can pay using your public transport pass, subscription, debit card. Please note that cash payments are not accepted.
Please note: starting on 1 October 2018 the municipality will remove any incorrectly parked bicycles parked at the Stationsplein and Stationsstraat. Check for more info: https://www.gemeentemaastricht.nl/english/park-just-right/